This Smells like Jin
Ever wonder what Jin smells like? Well here is your chance! This candle is inspired by the cologne that he wear!
Notes: cardamom, elemi resin, olibanum, bergamot, pink pepper, juniper, saffron, black tea, musk, and bourbon vanilla
More about my candles:
- I use a paraffin and soy was combo which creates the perfect mix of long burn time from the soy wax and a great scent through from the paraffin wax. The Hannah Montata of waxes!
- Letting your candle burn long enough the let the melted wax reach the edges of the container keeps your candle looking great.
- Because candles are hand-poured in small batches, slight differences from photos may occur.
***CANDLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS***
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to approx. 1/4 inch during use and each time candle is relit.
4. ***DO NOT burn a candle all the way down! Discontinue use if only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
5. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the glass to explode.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Burn candle on a heat-resistant, level surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
These are all handmade and created in small batches. Since they are homemade, no product is exactly the same. Due to the nature of these products, I will not be excepting returns or exchanges. If there is something wrong with your order please contact me and we can try to come up with a solution. If your item shows up damaged, you must send photos and a detailed report to me within 24 hours of the delivery. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions or injury to to using the products. I also will not be giving refunds or exchanges if you do not like the smell since that is a matter of preference.