This Smells Like Harry Styles Wax Melt
Ever wonder what Harry Styles smells like? Well here is your chance! This candle is inspired by the cologne that he wear!
Scent Notes: tobacco leaf, ginger and cocoa
How to use wax melts:
Break off as much as desired depending on size of wax warmer and enjoy the aroma. Stop using once scent it gone (12-16 hours). Place cotton balls in wet wax to help remove and clean your warmer. Mica might stick to the bottom after for uses. Just wipe out when you clean out your wax.
More about my candles:
- I use a paraffin and soy was combo which creates the perfect mix of long burn time from the soy wax and a great scent through from the paraffin wax. The Hannah Montata of waxes!
- Because candles are hand-poured in small batches, slight differences from photos may occur.
***CANDLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS***
1. Never leave melted wax unattended.
2. Have wax warmer on a heat-resistant, level surface.
3. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
4. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
These are all handmade and created in small batches. Since they are homemade, no product is exactly the same. Due to the nature of these products, I will not be excepting returns or exchanges. If there is something wrong with your order please contact me and we can try to come up with a solution. If your item shows up damaged, you must send photos and a detailed report to me within 24 hours of the delivery. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions or injury to to using the products. I also will not be giving refunds or exchanges if you do not like the smell since that is a matter of preference.