The Eras Set
Ten amazing albums by our red lipped American classic Queen!
Teardrops on My Guitar: Imagine you are in your old family barn wearing your favorite dress that was just dried outside on the line playing the guitar crying over a guy name Drew or something.
This Ain't a Fairytale: 2008 was a time of turning 15 and feeling completly Fearless. Of course you were doing it wearing your Sweetpea lotion from Bath and Body Works.
Enchanted: Two years later we are much more mature even if no one else thinks so. Now we have moved onto Flowerbomb. The actual perfume that TS wears.
Sad Girl Autumn: The album that we all return to every fall while we cry over our pumpkin spice latte.
James Dean Daydream: Long drive to blue skies full of seagulls and salty air! Red lip classic look as you sip on a sweet fruity drink.
Owe Him Nothing: Are you... Ready For It? I saw TS burn a Santel 26 candles so I burnt a Santel 26 candle.
You're My My My: The only scent that could encompass this playful album full is of course Lovespell!
Shining Bright for You: Imagine you fall into a piano landing inside a fairytale world covered in beautiful flowers, moss and a waterfall!
No Body, No Crime: After the drama with Este, its time to move to the woods in a cozy little cabin. Shaded with Balsams and constant campfires it is the perfect getaway.
Midnight Mayhem: 13 sleepless nights going through old journals and diaries reliving the past with a glass of merlot.
Sampler includes 10 2oz candles, one of each candle, in a nicely packaged box perfect for any TS fan!
More about my candles:
- I use a paraffin and soy was combo which creates the perfect mix of long burn time from the soy wax and a great scent through from the paraffin wax. The Hannah Montata of waxes!
- Letting your candle burn long enough the let the melted wax reach the edges of the container keeps your candle looking great.
- Because candles are hand-poured in small batches, slight differences from photos may occur.
***CANDLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS***
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to approx. 1/4 inch during use and each time candle is relit.
4. ***DO NOT burn a candle all the way down! Discontinue use if only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
5. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the glass to explode.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Burn candle on a heat-resistant, level surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
These are all handmade and created in small batches. Since they are homemade, no product is exactly the same. Due to the nature of these products, I will not be excepting returns or exchanges. If there is something wrong with your order please contact me and we can try to come up with a solution. If your item shows up damaged, you must send photos and a detailed report to me within 24 hours of the delivery. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions or injury to to using the products. I also will not be giving refunds or exchanges if you do not like the smell since that is a matter of preference.