Encanto Candle Sampler
Rats in the Wall: Casita is hiding some secrets in her walls and it is not just the rats. A hidden room with cracks in the walls, a table for one, some dusty furniture and even a rat theatre! A perfect hideout for someone we don't talk about... A blend of wood, oak moss and a hint of fireside embers.
Why Coffee's for Grown-Ups: It is physically IMPOSSIBLE to relex! Tell us everything! What are your Powers? JUST TELL US WHAT EVERYONE CAN DO! This is why this spicy Colombian coffee is only for grown-ups! A blend of coffee, chocolate and a hint of cinnamon.
Married in a Hurricane: When your brother tells you it looks like rain on your wedding day, it might just turn into a tropical island hurricane! A blend of sea breeze, rain and a hint of coconut.
Something Beautiful Something Sharp: It is time to see what else we can do! We have seen the beautiful rows of roses. Now lets see something a bit more sharp like a sky of succulents! A blend of rows of roses and agave and oak moss.
Sampler includes 4 2oz candles, one for each house, in a nicely packaged box perfect for any Encanto fan!
More about my candles:
- I use a paraffin and soy was combo which creates the perfect mix of long burn time from the soy wax and a great scent through from the paraffin wax. The Hannah Montata of waxes!
- Letting your candle burn long enough the let the melted wax reach the edges of the container keeps your candle looking great.
- Because candles are hand-poured in small batches, slight differences from photos may occur.
***CANDLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS***
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to approx. 1/4 inch during use and each time candle is relit.
4. ***DO NOT burn a candle all the way down! Discontinue use if only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
5. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the glass to explode.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Burn candle on a heat-resistant, level surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
These are all handmade and created in small batches. Since they are homemade, no product is exactly the same. Due to the nature of these products, I will not be excepting returns or exchanges. If there is something wrong with your order please contact me and we can try to come up with a solution. If your item shows up damaged, you must send photos and a detailed report to me within 24 hours of the delivery. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions or injury to to using the products. I also will not be giving refunds or exchanges if you do not like the smell since that is a matter of preference.